Sunday 30 December 2012

The sowing of the seeds (part 3)...


Plot 376

Over the last couple days, myself and Bob decided to start sowing some seeds; giant leeks, hot peppers, with red and savoy cabbage and broad beans already planted. Can't wait to get these into the ground, because I want them to grow!
Giving my daughter Lauryn some space on my plot next year, she can hopefully grow some beautiful dahlias or chrysanthemum rainbow, just add some lovely colour to the plot besides from green!
I had got some unusual vegetable seeds called 'Funky Veg Kit' at Christmas, this consists of stripy tomatoes and purple carrots, etc...I have also purchased various vegetable mammoth seeds from Rob's granddad,  I am eager to start planting them as well!



Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment